01592 714555 or 078899 29857

Testimonals

We actively encourage our customers to kindly leave us some feedback on how we perform our duties. By completing the form at the bottom of the page it helps us know what our customers think and tailor our services accordingly.

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE MADE PUBLIC

88 Comments

1. Curtis Moore

Very impressed with our return transfers provided from Ralph.
    Car was absolutely spotless and the drive was really smooth and comfortable on both occasions.
    Direct instructions giving for the return pick up with no waiting around which we liked.
    Would highly recommend and definitely use again.
    Curtis and family

2. Betty

Excellent service from Ralph – a prompt and efficient taxi transfer from Cupar to Edinburgh airport.

Since I was on crutches after a foot operation, Ralph wheeled my case into the ‘Special Assistance’ area at the airport and last night he was waiting to transfer me in the wheelchair out to his car.

A very comfortable journey both ways and a pleasant chat with Ralph.

I would definitely recommend Thistle Taxis – thanks.

3. Kris

Service provided by Ralph start to finish was above and beyond, he actually turned up earlier than our time and waited 5 minutes down the road to ensure I wasn’t hanging around for an hour when I’d finished at the airport. Car was great, and Ralph is very knowledgeable about thew area. I’ve got no hesitation recommending Ralph to anyone looking for transfers. Excellent Job Ralph!

4. Ian and Marion

The service provided from initial enquiry right through to transfer was faultless. I would recommend this company to anyone and would not hesitate to use their service again myself. In particular Ralph replied to all my e-mail enquiries and he arrived driving the taxi exactly on time and transferred my relatives in comfort to glasgow airport. My American relatives have informed me that they highly rate this service and could find no fault with the vehicle or driver. Ian.

5. CRAIG MCLEAN

Would highly recommend using Thistle Taxis. Ralph picked us up at Edinburgh Airport to Kinghorn. Meet and greet service at arrivals.
    Knew were the traffic was bad on the way to Kinghorn. Ralph is great company. Car A1 inside and out. Excellent communication via e-mail.
    Mcleans Auckland New ZEALAND.

6. Sami Mikhail

Excellent, punctual, friendly, and conformable airport transfer service.

Had an eventful morning ride. I left my phone in the taxi, then I used my laptop (Skype and free airport wifi) to call Ralph’s mobile and he kindly returned my phone to the airport. That’s what I call above and beyond the call of duty. I will be using this service again and again!

7. Mr Eduardo Faulseit

Excellent service provided on my visit to St. Andrews last week . Ralph was waiting at the arrivals hall , as agreed even though our flight landed early. Vehicle was very modern , clean and tidy.I would not hesitate to use your company again . Good drive.Thank thousand .
    E. Faulseit

8. Steven Fleming

Used this company for our wedding and would highly recommend to everyone! Super friendly, great communication, clean vehicles and great service. They went the extra mile for us and thanks to them we came home in style!Ralph arranged for Dale to pick us up in his Mercedes. Don’t hesitate, you won’t be disappointed with their level of service! Thanks again from the new Mr & Mrs Fleming!

9. Victoria Williamson

Happy to recommend Ralph. Punctuality on the transfers times we agreed were spot on.
    Ralph was very polite and friendly. Taxi was absolutely spotless.
    Definitely will use again.
    Vicky W

10. The Gough family

Very pleasant taxi service with great communication via email.
    Would highly recommend and certainly use again if visiting the area.

Submit a Comment